There is no such thing as a typical client.
Who is our typical client? This is a question we are often asked by potential new clients. Our answer is that there is no such thing as a typical client, but the majority of our clients:
- Are committed to a long term professional relationship built on mutual respect and trust
- Expect a high level of personal service
- Understand the benefits of regular reviews and advice
- Appreciate the varied skills of our specialist advisers
- Are pleased to be offered advice via a transparent, fee-based system
- Are comfortable with taking advice, and willing to work in partnership with their adviser